February 2017 Release of Oracle Policy Automation / Intelligent Advisor
In case you missed it, the February 2017 Release of Oracle Policy Automation is now available for download and inspection from the official sources. This release sees some interesting new tweaks in the Interview Tab, as well as enhancements to the Oracle Policy Automation Hub, especially in respect of programmatic access to some features. There are also some exciting new flexibility enhancements in respect of the Oracle Service Cloud connection. Here is a list of the new features, with links to relevant resources to dig deeper if required.
- Service Cloud connection – enhanced usage of a single interview for agents, logged-in users and anonymous users
- Manage Hub users programatically – Oracle Policy Automation HUB REST Interface
- New User Account Type in the Hub (see Video)
- Use external identity providers (via REST)
- Export Data Model to CSV (See Video)
- Entity Type Highlight in Data Tab (See Video)
- Slider Enhancements (See Video)
- File Upload Enhancements (See Video)
- Unsaved Interview Prompts
February 2017 Release : Videos
We have already posted five videos outlining the new features, and more will be uploaded in the coming days to give you a rapid overview of the new enhancements both in the Oracle Policy Modeling application and on the Oracle Policy Automation Hub web application. Proof, if ever proof was needed, of the continued investment in the OPA line to further enhance its status as the go-to natural language logic and dematerialised interview engine.
Aside from this What’s New series, we often have other content related to new features, you are encouraged to use the search function if you are looking for something specific. If you have a specific request to see something covered on our site then please reach out either through our LinkedIn page or through our Contact page.