Helix Solutions are looking for a Senior Oracle Policy Automation Functional Consultant
Friends of the OPA Hub Website, Helix Solutions are looking to grow their CX team by recruiting the following profile (these are just the prerequisites, for more information follow the link at the bottom of this post). If you fit this description of an Oracle Policy Automation Functional Consultant or you know someone who does, then get in touch and tell them you saw the announcement on the OPA Hub Website.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience developing and testing rules using Oracle Policy Automation.
- Experience in deploying Oracle Policy Automation Rulebases in a large integrated environment.
- Previous experience in using Oracle Policy Automation in a SOA/ERP/CRM environment.
- Understand how Oracle Policy Automation communicates via API’s and Web Services to other systems.
- Ability to transfer knowledge and provide training for Oracle Policy Automation is required.
- Proven ability to identify, document and communicate “best practices” for Oracle Policy Automation use in an Enterprise system.
If your company or organization is looking for Oracle Policy Automation talent or has active job offers, let us know by contacting the OPA Hub Website so we can get you listed on our Ecosystem page and post your job offering to a wide and active OPA-focussed audience.