The world is in a very different place to where it was only 5 months ago. Here at the OPA Hub we are very aware that some our community might be in difficulty right now – some jobs have ended, projects have changed objectives and people find themselves suddenly without a role or with a drastically reduced work scope. Combine this with the difficulty of working from home, worrying about family members and it’s a very tough time, especially for Job Seekers.
So, if anyone is currently looking for a new job / or a new project, what we would like to propose is this:
- Leave your name in the Comments. as a registered user we have already your LinkedIn Profile URL so you don’t need to post it
- In 7 days we will blast our newsletter with your name and LinkedIn details asking the community to endorse, recommend (if they know you) or follow and promote your profile.
- We will promote these on LinkedIn as well as Twitter and elsewhere.
Remember to make sure you include the following, at a minimum:
- Your location, and where you can work
- Your level and experience and specific skills
- Your availability (immediate, 1 month or whatever)
We cannot promise anything but every little helps. We recently started offering this service on the sister website siebelhub.com so it seems a natural progression to do it here as well. If you have any other ideas about how we can help Job Seekers in this difficult time then please feel free to comment as well – we’re open to any ideas that can help.
Likewise if you or someone you know works in Siebel CRM and is in the same situation then please tell them to visit the post on the Siebel Hub here.
The OPA Hub Website