This Intelligent Advisor Training Workshop introduces trainees to a complete, hands-on view of the Intelligent Advisor 12 environment. Exercises reinforce presentations on modelling policies, administration of the team, deployment and collaboration and integration. It can be run in 3, 4 or 5 day formats depending on the audience, the outcomes defined and any experience with previous versions of Intelligent Advisor. This course can be tailored for technical, functional or project management audiences.
This Intelligent Advisor Training Workshop assumes no knowledge of Intelligent Advisor 12. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows is assumed. Some knowledge of business software (ERP, CRM or similar) is useful. The target audience is any member (policy designer, modeller, team leader, manager, and administrator) of the Oracle Policy Automation project.
The target environment for this seminar is Intelligent Advisor 12 (latest version, or as agreed).
Sample Intelligent Advisor Training Workshop Content (Download PDF for more information):
- Intelligent Advisor : Architecture
- Intelligent Advisor : Job Roles
- Intelligent Advisor : Software
- Oracle Policy Modelling : Basic Principles
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Writing Good Rules
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Attributes and Data Types
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Using Functions
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Basic Interviews
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Enhancing Interviews
- Intelligent Advisor: Working in Teams
- Intelligent Advisor: User Roles and Collections
- Intelligent Advisor: About the Hub Application
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Repository Uploads & Downloads
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Versions & Hub Locations
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Debugging and Deploying
- Intelligent Advisor: Deployments & Activations
- Intelligent Advisor: Deployment Types
- Intelligent Advisor: Testing Deployments
- Oracle Policy Modelling: RTF and PDF Forms
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Advanced Controls
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Validations and Error Management
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Entities, Relationships and Instances
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Writing Rules for Entities
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Connections and Data Mapping
- Intelligent Advisor : Good Practice and Refactoring
- Oracle Policy Modelling: Extensions
Depending on your environment we can focus on any area, and can optionally include the following
- Decision Services
- Temporal Reasoning
- Advanced Entity Reasoning
- Enquire for more…
Course Materials for the Intelligent Advisor Training Workshop
The course materials provided are copies of all slides used, plus a copy of the best-selling Oracle Intelligent Advisor book Consultants Guide to Oracle Intelligent Advisor. Cette formation est également disponible en langue française (support en langue anglaise)
Intelligent Advisor IT Consulting OU provides a wide variety of training workshops on diverse topics around Oracle Intelligent Advisor and related technologies. Here are some of our current offerings. We are always delighted to hear from customers with specific needs and desired outcomes, and are happy to work to build a custom workshop to satisfy the most demanding clients.
Siebel CRM for OPA Developers Training
More about our Oracle Policy Automation Training
We also offer a variety of modular video training formats about Oracle Intelligent Advisor.