Welcome to the ninth part of our Quiz. Enjoy testing yourself against the Community and preparing for your Intelligent Advisor Certification Exam. You can view the leaderboard for this section of the quiz. Remember to login or register for free before you attempt to take this quiz. The quiz is free.
0 of 10 questions completed
OPA 12 Certification Preparation Quiz #9
This is the ninth part of our large set of questions designed to help you prepare for your next interview, test or even the Certification Examination for Oracle Policy Automation. Whatever your reason for using them, have fun and good luck! If you like them, tell your friends and colleagues.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Administration 0%
- Hub Administration 0%
- Hub Collaboration 0%
- Oracle Policy Modeler 0%
- Rule Writing 0%
- Question 1 of 10
1. QuestionCategory: Rule Writing
A business user wants to create a rule which assigns the value of a temporal attribute the temporal bank balance at a certain date to the attribute the value on the 3rd of july 2019. Assume all attributes are of type Number. Complete the following rule with the correct function and syntax. Assume “,” is the valid regional separator.
- the value on the 3rd of july 2019 = (ValueAt)( (2019-03-07), (the temporal bank balance))
- Question 2 of 10
2. QuestionCategory: Rule Writing
Complete the rule below, to find the highest value of an entity attribute the horse’s age from a relationship the horses for an entity the horse. The result should be stored in a global attribute called the oldest equine age. Use the short format, and assume that “,” is the valid regional separator.
- (the oldest equine age)= (InstanceMaximum)( (the horses), (the horse's age))
- Question 3 of 10
3. QuestionCategory: Hub Collaboration
Drag the correct word onto the corresponding definition.
- input attribute
- joining attribute
- intermediate attribute
- inferred attribute
- A relationship that is automatically created for every Entity
- A relationship that is added by the data modeler
- An attribute not proven by any rule
- An intermediate attribute whose logic spans multiple documents
- An attribute used in the conditions of at least one rule and the conclusion of another
- An attribute whose value is not entered but derived from other attributes
- Question 4 of 10
4. QuestionCategory: Administration
You have been asked to document the steps needed to deploy a Project, starting from the creation of a brand new Project in the Modeler. Sort the following elements into their correct order, starting at the bottom with the first step and ending at the top with the final step.
- Modify deployment methods on the OPA Hub Deployment Details Page
- Deploy Snapshot from Project Tab
- Add to Repository from Project Tab
- Create Screens in Interview Tab
- Create Rules in Rules Tab and Word and Excel
- Create Data Model in Data Tab
- Set Project Language and Region
- Create a New Project in Project Tab
- Question 5 of 10
5. QuestionCategory: Administration
Using the blocks below, describe the steps to download the Connections API WSDL for developers, from an OPA Hub instance. Start at the top and finish at the bottom.
- Login to the Hub.
- Click Connections from the Main Page.
- Click Actions > Create a New Connection.
- Set the Connection Type to Web Service.
- Allow at least one Collection access to the Connection.
- Enter a URL for the Connection.
- Enter a User Name and Password for the Connection.
- Save the Connection by Clicking the Save and Close button.
- Drill-down on the Connection.
- Click Actions > Download Web Service WSDL.
- Question 6 of 10
6. QuestionCategory: Hub Administration
True or False, once a Project is loaded into the Repository in a given Collection, it cannot be moved from that Collection.
- Question 7 of 10
7. QuestionCategory: Hub Administration
Name the roles that an API Client can be given.
- Question 8 of 10
8. QuestionCategory: Oracle Policy Modeler
In what circumstance would a Rule developer need to add Test Connector Data to a Project?
- Question 9 of 10
9. QuestionCategory: Oracle Policy Modeler
When building a Test Case Excel file, adding a Column to the current Excel spreadsheet provides the user with three options. What are they?
- Question 10 of 10
10. QuestionCategory: Oracle Policy Modeler
In an Excel Test Case File, what is the purpose of the Results button?